Applications for the 2022 DAPP Direct Job Placement Fair are now open.
On the application site, navigate to the right side of the screen to register for a new account. Applicants should be first-year law students from racial or ethnic groups, or any population, historically underrepresented in the legal profession, at any accredited university across the country.
Required Application Documents
- Completed electronic application
- Resumé (attached to electronic application)
- Recent Headshot (attached to electronic application)
- Unofficial undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate transcripts (attached to electronic application)
- Unofficial law school transcript (to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as all first semester grades are posted)
- Video submission as described below
Completed applications must include a video response to the prompt below:
“COVID-19 is a unique crisis whose legacy will outlive its cure.” COVID-19 has significantly impacted the economy, business landscape and paradigms, including the legal industry, and our way of life. It has accelerated transformation and innovation as crises are known to do. As we look to the future of the legal industry, how will you pivot to lay a foundation for you to thrive (e.g., work in different markets, practice at traditional and/or non-traditional law firms, explore new and emerging areas of law, work differently, upskill, continued education, certifications, business acumen)?”
Applicants will receive a link to upload their 90-second videos once they submit the electronic application.
Completed applications are due by December 23, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST.
First-round interviews will take place via video-conference in January 2022.
Note: Application deadlines for the 2021-2022 DAPP Scholars Program have passed. If you will enter law school in fall 2022 and are interested in applying to the 2022-2023 DAPP National Scholars Program, please check back in August 2022 and follow us on social media for more information about #PrepDAPP2022, our law school readiness boot camp.